Ye Olde Searchboxe

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

03


This one's a gem. If you own the 5" version of their "Somewhere between the train station and the dumping grounds" you might have noticed the 28 minute pretrack at the beginning of the album. I couldn't ever find a rip of this so I figured I'd up it.

This was supposedly performed somewhere in Wisconsin but the venue/date/all essentials details related to this have eluded me. Still, it's an incredible document of the aggression this band carried and the wonderful eccentricities that clouded the mind of Rene Barge. Listening to his ranting and raving is almost worth the cost of admission alone.

Cavity - live in Wisconsin
27m25s .wav format (sendspace link because the file is over 200MB)
Feed on the filth of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

electronic mail

Followers

About

Just doing my part.